Our client, an indigenous food processing company based in Ibadan with branches across the country, requires the services of an Executive Assistant/Data Analyst to work in the Managing Director’s office.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate good knowledge of secretariat administration, data analysis and systems.
- Coordinate daily calendars of the Managing Director
- Develop and maintain the organisational performance dashboard for the Managing Director
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Act as the point of contact between the executive office and employees/clients
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems, ERPs and MS Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience in exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- First Degree or equivalent from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 3 – 6 years related job experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.