We are hiring for the position of Executive Assistant to assist our CEO and also perform a variety of administrative tasks.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities at Birdview Group includes managing calendars, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, attending some meetings on behalf of the CEO, building and managing the CEO’s personal brand, and social media profile. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, proactive, smart, and able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalence in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Problem-solving skills
Salary range 80, 000 – 100, 000
Method of Application
Do you have what it takes to occupy this position?
Send application to [email protected]
Subject line: EA TO CEO OR GRAPHICS DESIGNER