- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes including dining and guests as well as addressing problems that may arise.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Creating reliable financial reports and collecting payments on time
- Remaining under budget with all costs
- Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
- Creating sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Planning multiple events at once
- Degree in Hospitality Management, Public Relations or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as event coordinator
- A proven track record of organizing successful events
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Knowledge of basic recruitment practices
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Problem-solving ability
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should sent their CV to: [email protected] using “Event Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.