|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
- Responsible for implementing and providing support on Sage Products for companies with significant online presences.
- Analyze the systems and work directly with clients and management to define system requirements, design, and propose solutions, configure the software.
- Train employees on how to use different Sage Products and other ERP software.
- Responsible for remote, on-site support, training, guidance, documentation and new processes for the Sage client and end-users with during implementation phase and go-live.
- Train Clients on Sage Accounting Software.
- Design reports and forms to meet Clients needs with the use Crystal Reporter, Business Intelligence and Financial Reporter
- Presentation of Demo and facilitation of Business Process Scoping
- Serve as Project Manager with the use of Microsoft software
- Attend sales pitches with the Technical Business Executive
- The Ideal candidate should have minimum 3 years experience in implementation and training of Enterprise Resource planning and various Microsoft Software.
- Minimum Qualification BSC Computer Science or finance related discipline.
- Relevant Professional certification (e.g. sage certification, Microsoft certification. etc.)is required and an added advantage.
Method of Application
Note: You will be required to respond to some questions via the link above and upload your CV.
Interested and qualified? Go to Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited on docs.google.com to apply