École Normale Supérieure
ENS Diploma/Masters Degree
Deadline: 29 Nov/15 Dec 2019 (annual)
Study in: France
Course starts September 2020
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters Degree and Diploma at the University.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Level/Field(s) of study:
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities
Number of Scholarships:
10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts& Humanities.
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- • Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- • Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- • Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- • Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- • Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
Applications are currently closed.
The application form and documents must be submitted before 15 December 2019 (Sciences) or 29 November 2019 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2019. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ens.fr/en/academics/admissions/international-selection