Location: Warri, Delta
- The job role involves teaching Electrical Engineering designs and CAD modelling.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of BSc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Autodesk Certified Instructor preferred
- Possession of other professional Electrical Engineering Design certifications will be highly desirable
- Excellent product knowledge and experience AutoCAD Electrical.
- Minimum of Two years experience in a similar role
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent ability with AutoCAD Electrical and other Electrical design software tools will be desirable
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret construction drawings and blueprints
- COREN registration will be an advantage.
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] , [email protected]tute.com with the Job Title e.g. “Civil Engineering Design Instructor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.