|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
For confidentiality reasons, information about our client is, for reference sources and non-shortlisted candidates, limited to the following:
Our client is one of the reputable educational institutions offering outstanding educational services in Lekki, Lagos.
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
The Educational Sales Consultant will be responsible for promoting our digital training programmes to schools within and outside Lagos
- Gathering information from educators, support staff, students and teachers.
- Working closely with the Marketing Executive to develop innovative ways to boost the brand.
- Delivering key sales presentations
- Developing and implementing sales plans and strategies to effectively utilize multiple resources.
- Creating and maintaimimg an accurate opportunities pipeline.
- Continuously and accurately forecasting sales results.
- Demonstrating productive and successful working relationships with internal stakeholders to include sales, service, account management, and product development teams.
- Becoming an expert on the organization’s product portfolio, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom, and the latest educational trends at all levels..
- Building relationships with school heads to facilatate present and future business initiatives
- Advising teachers, students and parents on the effective use of digital learning tools.
- Closely examining academic systems and reporting to the relevant stakeholders
- BSC in any related discipline
- 3-5 years’ managerial experience in a learning institution.
- Experience in curriculum design and blended learning
High level of professionalism
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent artistic ability.
- Strong visualization skills.
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sociable and friendly
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.