|Job Field||Media / Advertising / Branding|
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Responsible for back-end website maintenance.
- Responsible for website prices updating.
- Responsible for website design.
- Responsible for customer service viaonline chat, email and phone calls
- Responsible for social media management.
- Responsiblle for routine website evaluation.
- Responsible for overseeing graphic design for website and social media channels.
- Responsible for product description for brands on the SIMS website and Royal website.
- Responsible for driving on / website sales.
- Responsible for price and product update of 3rd party SIMS E-commerce shops, e.g GT Market hub, Jumia.
- Responsible for product photography at SIMS showrooms.
Requirements / Qualification
- Candidate should possess B.Sc. degree.
- 3 years experience
- Ability to communicate on-line.
- Ability to design.
- Ability to test, collate and analyse data.
- Marketing automation skill.
- E-mail marketing skill.
- Organizational skill
- Proficient in microsoft suites-MS word, Excell & Powerpoint
- Age between 30-38 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SIMS Nigeria Limited on www.simscareers.com.ng to apply