Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
- They are seeking a skilled Software Developers to join their growing team. In this position, You will be part of the Tech Team to develop, test and maintain web, mobile, cloud-based software.
- Furthermore, as the Developer, you will also be involved in all facets of the software development from device integration in the cloud, to front-end web application development. Do you combine creativity with strong coding skill? Then our client is looking for you!
- The Ecommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the eCommerce department of a company with a significant online presence.
- They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
- They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the Ecommerce division.
- Entrepreneurial spirit ׀ Customer obsession ׀ Great team ethic ׀ Honesty and Integrity ׀ Organized ׀ Result- Oriented |Communication skill | Multitask
- Own new item sell-in and throughout product life cycle (item setup, sell-through, forecasting, in-stock, pricing)
- Ensure operational excellence through close collaboration with the Supply Chain team to maintain in-stock status on-site, optimize new fulfilment opportunities, plan for peak periods, and improve/eliminate chargebacks.
- Develop and execute strategies to bring in prospect accounts and grow existing accounts to meet overall company plan and goals.
- Communicating product developments to prospective clients and old customers
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature and advertising
- Develop and manage independent sales distributors all over Nigeria
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with our customers (may include: dotcom buyers, category specialist, site merchandisers, content acquisition teams, etc) to expand our reach with the account.
- Own brand integrity online, monitoring and enforcing policies across retailers
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to be a trusted business advisor to accounts
- Represent Boyd Sleep at networking events, conferences and in-person meetings with accounts
- Present the company and its products at an online and in-person meeting
- Managing account and vendor relationship on a day to day activity.
- Solve issues and conduct activities based on SOPs and escalate any urgent or repeating problems to help the team identify a solution.
- Build and analyze reports to help decision making.
- Liaising with various internal teams to drive process improvement and operational excellence.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or related field.
- Similar experience with an eCommerce business in Nigeria
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis.
- Sound knowledge of website management and eCommerce usability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, MS Access and others.
- Expert written and verbal communication
- A strong grasp of modern technology and social media is essential
- An expert understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy will be key to fulfilling the many functions of the job.
- Ability to change strategies and rethink conventional wisdom at any time.
- A high level of professionalism
- Have hands-on experience with eCommerce site and operations.
- Entrepreneurial, optimistic and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passionate about owing solutions and solving issues in an ambiguous environment.
- Enjoy creating simple process for complex problems.
- Experience in retail or Account and Vendor Management.
- Track records of delivery results in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Startup or entrepreneurship experience.
Remuneration and benefits are competitive.
Method of Application
Note: Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Myrtle Management Consultants on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply