- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM product experience, ideally with CRM 2016 or 365.
- Have been involved in the delivery of at least five Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects .
- 3+ Years coding on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 SDK.
- Proven experience in consulting on software products, business analysis & requirements gathering.
- Proficiency in developing plug-in & workflow assemblies.
- Experienced in developing .NET web services & web API applications. Understanding of SQL Server 2016.
- Able to customise CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, & dashboards. Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet & Mobile Applications. Hands on experience with Team Foundation Server. Be comfortable with home based working
Roles & Responsiblites
- Implementing & extending Dynamics CRM software & inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practises to ensure its features are utilised to their fullest.
- The role will be involved with both client projects & working on the internal development of my client’s IP which supports it’s Not for Profit offering.
- Analyse the client’s business, developing an understanding of their business objectives, & identify efficient ways CRM will add value to their business
- Work closely with the Product Development Lead
- Planning & executing the implementation of CRM developments, providing regular progress updates to internal & external clients
- Assist with project communication & best practise throughout the system implementation
- Inspire & guide new & existing clients on the integration & use of CRM & CRM updates
Understanding of related technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint. Microsoft certifications in Microsoft CRM 2015 & above. Experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.