Skip to content
Driver/Valet at Blueslip LTD
September 30, 2020
- Valid driver’s license
- Fluent in spoken English and good communication skills
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Attention to accuracy and details required
- Minimum of NCE/OND
- Prior Driving or Valet experience desired in a full-service environment
- Assist clients with opening/closing vehicle doors.
- Assist clients entering and leaving the property.
- Acknowledge and greet guests and provide professional, fast and friendly service.
- Responsible to maintain the security of vehicles, belongings kept inside the car and vehicle keys.
- Park cars and communicate where cars are parked to clients
- Tag clients vehicle keys with date & time, registration number, make/model, room number or contact number of the client
- Verify tags with the one attached to the key before handing over keys or vehicle to the clients
- Effectively park and retrieve clients car without causing damage to the vehicle.
- Ability to drive and operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Able to provide clients with information regarding property facilities, amenities, services, hours of operation.
- Monitor and direct personal and commercial vehicle traffic on property, including clients vehicles, taxi cabs etc.
- Ensure vehicles are legally parked and to maintain a smooth and efficient flow of traffic.
- Responsible to follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for opening and closing parking area or facility.
- Document and report all vehicle incidents like damages, accidents, theft, missing articles etc..
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document any relevant details or information in logbook.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the supervisor or manager.
- Monitor and maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of parking areas, portico and behind the valet stand.
- Responsible to report any security or safety problems, safety hazards and potential security problems to the supervisors.
- Re-route traffic when parking facility reaches maximum capacity and ensure staff is informed