|Education||Secondary School (SSCE)|
- Load vehicle with listed goods ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions.
- Drive vehicle to reach destinations to deliver goods.
- Receive messages on products to be delivered and information on recipients.
- Plan and follow most efficient routes for deliveries.
- Sort items to be delivered according to delivery route.
- Deliver and unload goods at customer sites.
- Record information such as goods received and delivered.
- Must keep vehicle clean.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicle.
- Must ensure that goods are delivered on time and in good condition.
- Delivers orders in a professional manner.
- Performs other related work as required.
- Must work under instruction from Operations Manager.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.