|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- A Document Controller oversees the company’s documents in order to ensure regulatory, legal, and security compliance.and has the responsibility of managing documents and using document management software both for organizational purposes as well as privacy purposes (as needed).
- A Document Controller also updates and disseminates documents to personnel and other stakeholders.
- Collect, scan and upload documents following set procedures
- Ensure all technical documents, such as reports, drawings and blueprints, are collected and registered in the system
- Use SmartSolve Document Management for everyday operations, maintenance and quality control
- Notify personnel of updated document versions and how to access them
- Print and distribute documents as necessary
- Work with documents and records across various departments, including human resources, marketing and construction
Requirements / Skills
- Associate degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
- Knowledge of SmartSolve Document Management and document capture/image capture systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in document or records management
- Experience working with many file types
- Ability to find and preserve paper documents
- Basic understanding of construction documents.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Turquoise Infrastructure & Energy Nigeria on www.linkedin.com to apply