|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
Reference Number: 130-PEO01138
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- The ultimate role of the Divisional Head of Business Development is to develop organisational and sales strategy, and lead business teams in actualising client retention and customer acquisition targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development and execution of business development and marketing strategy for the Company
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business acquisition plans and the penetration of new markets
- Oversee all new business origination and acquisition activities for the Company
- Responsible for developing and supporting the achievement of set fiscal targets
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments
- Develops and maintains marketing budget.
- Mentor and support team leads and branch heads in building and growing their acquisition of business
- Develop and maintain good relationships with various influencers and decision-makers needed to acquire business
- Supervise and guide team leads in presenting the annual budget for the respective teams
- Any other duty assigned by the Managing Director.
Candidate should have:
- University degree / HND required. Concentration in Insurance and Risk Management, Service Orientation, Business, or Communications is an added advantage.
- At least 7 years in a management role in comparable industries. Relationship management experience; a proven track record in people management.
- Professional membership of the CIIN or CII, London
- Integrity & Compliance
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Applied learning
- Management empathy
- Customer Orientation
- Managing Performance
- Strong oral and written Communication Skills
- Resource Management
- Quality Focus
- Strong quantitative and Analytical skills
- Process Improvement
- Decision Making/Problem Solving
- Leadership/Staff Motivation
- Managing Change.
- Team work
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) on invite.pwc.co.za to apply