|Job Field||Medical / Health Care|
- The Director of Medical Services has the responsibility of ensuring efficient and effective health care delivery to the entire University Community.
- Possess MBBS / MB:CH.B with full registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with post graduate qualification. M.Sc in Public Health and Family Medicine may be of additional advantage
- Have at least twelve (12) year post-qualification cognate experience of which at least five (5) must be in the position of Principal Medical Officer I (PMO I) in a tertiary institution (preferably University) Health Centre.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to: [email protected] , [email protected] In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences,
Umuagwo, Imo State.
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers and Zoom Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF. All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, Chinedu Oguaghamba Graduate / Research Assistant).
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Zoom Ids.