|Job Field||Media / Advertising / Branding|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
- A digital strategist must have a robust generalist’s understanding of traditional and digital marketing and knowledge of how businesses work.
- You need to have a solid foundation in digital marketing as a whole, with the understanding that everything we do must influence or impact consumer behaviour enough to drive tangible results that meet our client’s business objectives.
- You will be the day-to-day custodian of assigned brands.
- To this end, you are required to develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of the clients’ business and ensure that all client requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- The role involves a high level of understanding and involvement in content planning and management.
- To this end, you will be required to think of social media both strategically and executional.
- You may also be required to coordinate training sessions for assigned clients based on an identified knowledge gap.
- Perform monthly detailed research into our clients, their brands, their category, and competitors across multiple markets.
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks – monthly.
- Conduct web asset audits to map a brand’s web presence and assess the effectiveness of each asset – biannually.
- Work closely with the various specialists involved with the implementation and management of our digital strategies.
- Identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall marketing mix: product, price, place, or promotion.
- Social brand planning
- Community Management and development of social calendars as required.
- Expand the impact/role of content in the client’s marketing mix as appropriate
- Ensure all communication is in line with brand guidelines and audience understanding
- With the use of media research tools, develop and execute sound, well thought out media plans based on client marketing direction
- Ensure defined campaign objectives are met in accordance with client briefs and campaign budgets
- Develop media plans providing strategic thinking behind ad placement, rates and response projections of the campaign
- Negotiate and buy media as per the media plan
- Work with third party ad serving tools to traffic the campaign for launch
- Manage the launch of campaigns delivering launch report to clients
- Manage administrative duties including preparing and collecting insertion orders for every media buy
- Monitor live campaigns to identify any issues and optimization steps
- Complete post campaign case study analysis
- Compile all key delivery information to ensure proper reconciliation of delivered activity and booked activity for invoicing purposes
- Maintain historical database of campaign results
- Explore media alternatives and be creative in recommending media solutions.
- Be accurate to instill / maintain client confidence
- Must be at all times alert to new media and new methods of using existing media and innovative solutions to deliver objectives
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Proven 3-5 years’ work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital Curator Manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO / SEM, Top-notch graphics and Content Creation
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Blog management.
- Content creation and public relations management
- Website development/administration
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.