DKT INTERNATIONAL is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning, reproductive health and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Digital Media Executive for Condoms. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the contraception and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion our condom brands.
We are looking for a smart, dynamic and committed individual with social media management, brand management, content development and digital marketing research abilities to fill this position:
DIGITAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
- Develop and implement the organization’s social media marketing objectives
- Run regular social campaigns and track their success ( likes, visits, views, reach, engagement, leads, sales)
- Liaise with the internal creative graphics designers in designing visual content that reflect the audience and DKT brands
- Develop a content strategy in line with the DKT Nigeria’s marketing objectives
- Manages all social media channels and campaigns, in order to sustain an engaging audience experience
- Researches and analyses social media trends and website traffic data, to improve social media strategy and campaign efficacy
- Carry out periodic comparative analysis of competition in order to develop new strategies.
- Generate content for mobile marketing platforms
- Organize the on-line promotion strategy for consumers and providers
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day to day activities including:
- Create, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor and respond to users in a ‘’social’’ way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and branding and open stream for cross-promotions
Develop the following:
- Blog for men
- Blog for youths
- Monthly newsletter
and oversee the development, content and the smooth online running of all the above
Compile the report for management showing results / achievements, competitors activities
Become an advocate for the organization in social media spaces. Staying ahead of the curve
- Hold a relevant degree or qualification in communication, marketing or advertising.
- Minimum of 3years experience in similar role
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Must be an excellent team player
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Excellent social media management skills. Experience with blogging, Facebook and Twitter.
- Excellent knowledge of social media management tool is a huge plus.
- Ability to design and manage online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and audience acquisition.
- Have active accounts with Social Media Networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good customer relations and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet set deadlines
The position reports to the Media & Communications Manager, and it is based in Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.