|Job Field||Media / Advertising / Branding|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
Industry: Education & Technology
Job Type: Contract
Duration of Contract: 3 Months Extendable
Work Location: Remote
Purpose of the Job: This position shall develop and assist the Marketing Manager in implementing marketing campaigns to produce effective strategy that contributes to the overall organizational objective.
- Design and oversee marketing database, email and advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Evaluate metrics that affect and can improve website traffic, target audience and service quotas.
- Direct the design and functionality of the website, including creating website content in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) that drive all online efforts.
- Working Conditions: Working hours: At least 20 hours per week
- Key Performance Indicators: Usage of Multiple Marketing tools.
Critical Success Factors:
- Proven experience working and growing customer base for an educational organization.
- Proven experience with online marketing, including social media and content marketing.
- Experience Required: Minimum of 2 years experience in Marketing with technical expertise.
- Educational Requirements: Candidate must possess a minimum of HND/BSc in Marketing, Business or any other related field.
- Knowledge Required: Firm grasp of all print and digital marketing channels, technology and internet culture.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Working knowledge of Google ads, email marketing, SEO, Content creation and Social media Account Growth.
- Abilities Required: Able to work independently as well as in a team while maintaining effective working relations.
Method of Application
Only qualified Candidates should send their CV’s to [email protected], using ‘’Digital Marketing Officer’’ as subject of mail.