- We’re looking for an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented digital marketer to own the direction and execution of our strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, qualified lead generation, and sales for company and clients.
- In addition to experience in digital marketing, the right candidate will possess a growth mind. (S)he will also be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface with sales and leadership with ease.
- Plan and execute multi-platform digital marketing campaigns
- Own brand messaging strategy and standards.
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts.
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments.
- Own the use of marketing technology platforms.
- Be the point of contact for related vendors and clients, as needed.
- Coordinate the scope and direction of content creation.
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy.
- Act as community manager on social media accounts.
- Work with the team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process.
- Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities.
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth, for business and clients.
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Act as the owner of website performance, with a focus on optimizing for search and user experience.
Skills and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related field.
- Historical track record of success in a digital marketing role.
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and other related platforms.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in digital marketing, with an insatiable hunger for learning.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.