|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
Ref No: 2000003Q
Job: FIN. & Risk Serivices
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsibile for the review of controls deployed in securing the Bank’s digital lab and related IT infrastructure.
- These includes controls and safeguards over file systems, program scripts,interfaces, related system administration procesess and product documentations
- Responsible for providing assurance around the review of digital lab software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for providing control assurance around the conceptualization and development of digital lab products
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with the digital labs plaforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in the digital lab
- Perform application controls reviews on all digital lab application development projects
- Represent ICEG and provide control assurance on all digital lab projects
- Provide control assurance support to the digital lab during product conceptualization, initiation, development and deployment.
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on digital labs processing platforms (IBM AIX and Unix Host Operating systems) and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to users, programs, menus, authorities, scripts, hardware, system software, updates and patches in the digital lab.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of digital lab platform/application controls by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening , Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP
- Minimum experience: 2 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or security work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to First Bank on firstbanknigeria.taleo.net to apply