- Possession of a B.Sc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any other relevant degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Division, plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- Possession of relevant Master’s Degree (s) will be an added advantage. Possession of professionally recognized certificate(s) with current practicing license, as well as not less than fifteen (15) years of post qualification practical engineering experience.
- In addition, the candidates must have at least eight (8) years of relevant experience in a senior management position preferably in a University ora comparable institution of higher learning or Engineering Corporate firm.
- Registration with the COREN (Council for the Regulation of Engineering) or Architecture Regulation Council of Nigeria (ARGON) or Quantity Surveying Regulation Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) or Council of Registered Builders of Nigeria (CORBON),Must be computer proficient with a working knowledge of relevant packages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to: [email protected] , [email protected] In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences,
Umuagwo, Imo State.
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers and Zoom Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF. All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, Chinedu Oguaghamba Graduate / Research Assistant).
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Zoom Ids.