|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
- Implement, monitor and support robust, stable and highly available Databases that drive Interswitch business solutions.
- Manage SQL Server databases, Oracle, MongoDB and other noSQL instances through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Carry out Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Carry out database backups, restore and recovery.
- Implement and manage High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for databases
- Develop and Optimize SQL Scripts
- Manage the reliability and accessibility of Interswitch Big Data Solutions
- Good first degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related area
- Microsoft Operating Systems & Database Certifications (e.g. MCP)
- Service Management Certifications (e.g. ITIL)
- Project Management Certifications
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to InterSwitch on www.linkedin.com to apply