|Job Field||Research / Data analysis|
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
The Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. He/She also has the duties of:
- Collecting and interpreting data.
- Analyzing results collected about the Rice industry in Nigeria.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant to the GM, Brands.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets especially for the Rice brand market.
- Working alongside the GM, brands using data to project profitable trends and business opportunities for the company.
- Setting up data collection and analysis processes and templates which will be used by the company.
- At least a Degree in the following subjects: Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or Economics
- At least 2 experience in data models and reporting packages for FMCGs
- Ability to analyze large datasets for FMCGs.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to forecast trends and profits using business data.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.