- As a fundamental member of The Sales Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta.
- This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- This role will work as part of the Sales
- Team to essentially ensure that doctors and entities on the Vezeeta platform “succeed” on the platform – weekly/monthly schedules are confirmed, tracks invoices, payments, etc.
- Work closely with The Sales Team to understand new and existing product offerings.
- Collaborate with The Sales Team on customer handoffs to ensure a smooth transition.
- Manage a book of business and be accountable for high retention rates.
- Demonstrate product expertise through interactions with customers.
- Liaise with Sales and Business Development Teams to provide support for patients and doctors on Vezeeta’s platform.
- Facilitate training sessions with new and existing customers to showcase how to use the platform and best practices for success.
- Identify and clearly document issues requiring escalation, for complex problem resolution and/or product life cycle management.
- Proactively engage lagging customers to reduce churn and get them on the right track.
- University Degree.
- 2+ years of sales, account management. customer support/service experience in healthcare, tech startup or related industry preferred.
- Experience with using CRM’s (Zendesk) and Salesforce.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Open to Cultural Differences
- Integrity, self-awareness and adaptability
- Change Management
- Multiple priorities management
- Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are…
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job — smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
- We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That’s why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment – we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Vezeeta on apply.workable.com to apply