- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- To provide practical knowledge of customer service related issues in a service organization.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Follow up on customer request
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Minimum of BSc in Mass Communication or any related field
- 2 – 3 years of proven work experience as a Customer service representative
- Good Interpersonal and Listening skills
- Good Communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Knowledge of customer service principle and practices.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources on fadacresources.zohorecruit.com to apply