|Job Field||Customer Care|
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Minimum of OND.
- Min of 1 year Cognate experience as Customer Service.
- Well Outspoken
- Active Listening
- Conflict resolution
- Effective communication
- Quick thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.