|Experience||3 - 4 years|
- Daily update and auditing of the ajo collection officers daily. Carry out strategic and impromptu checks on ajo customers to verify documented information reported by ajo collection officers. Carry out detailed investigations when discrepancy, cash suppression or fraud is noticed. Internal control checks and records to safeguard company assets.
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with the bank’s policy, procedure and regulations. Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices. Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with bank and industry policies.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify re portable issues. Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls. Daily, weekly and monthly report.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirement:
- BSc in Economics, Finance or other related subject 3-4 years of experience in a similar role in a bank.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre on workforceoutsource.alldayhr.com to apply