Our company is one of the leading Financial Consulting firm with head office at Ikeja.Currently, we have Vacancy for the Position of a Credit Analyst
- reading financial briefings
- assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information
- undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models
- visiting clients
- keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through the Clients Statement of account.
- He must have worked in a bank or other leading Financial Firm (leasing firm)
- Ability to perform Amortization, is an added advantage
- Must have B.sc or Hnd Accounting
- Must be a qualified ICAN member.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.