|Job Field||Customer Care|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To create unique experiences for clients who would like to experience shopping for fragrances and personal care products in a different way, whether aiming to reward or indulge themselves, or simply to give great gifts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as a personal fashion, taste, trend, and beauty advisor, to customers.
- Provides personalized shopping recommendations using company’s and 3rd party offerings to create remarkable experiences and packages customers will be willing to pay for.
- Actively listens to customers and then provide them with products that match their expectations and budget
- Seeks out referrals from satisfied clients in order to build a significant client portfolio of repeat customers.
- Use deep product knowledge and familiarity with all product information to conduct demonstrations and use of samples to stimulate interest and usage.
- Has above average customer service skills, demonstrated by doing what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Cross-sells and up-sells customer orders using their purchase history, tastes, preferences and other info by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Manage returns, complaints, and be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Bachelors degree desirable
- Masters Degree an advantage
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the retail and personal care sectors
- A socially aware and socially active person, with knowledge of events, the fashion trend and lifestyle happenings as an early adopter.
- Active on social media, keen interest following influencers and having yourself a significant following on the most popular social media platforms
- Telephone selling skills: must have a great phone voice, etiquette and friendly demeanour
- Strong communication skills, especially written and oral.
- Very active on social media and understands how to use that for social selling and referral building
- Must be a “people person” and enjoy meeting, greeting and serving people
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks under pressure and stay organized
- Must possess a great work ethic, be dependable and have an accommodating attitude
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend periods, to work as needed by the client, and to respond to urgent issues at the behest of the client.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre on select.alldayhr.com to apply