|Job Field||Law / Legal|
|Experience||8 - 10 years|
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for reviewing and advising on corporate legal, corporate finance and other legal documentation;
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws of the company.
- Providing legal support to the Board, Managing Director and other business Units;
- Responsible for preparing and processing standard legal document e.g Contracts, subpoenas, contract summonses, appeals, warrant and motions etc.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating legal meetings
- Preparing the minutes of meetings for the Board, Board Committees, Management Committee and the Annual General Meeting
- Providing legal opinions on various corporate and other issues as they arise
- Responsible for ensuring that business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objects as contained in its memorandum of association.
- Preparing, approve, sign and seal agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the company’s behalf, when authorised by the management team or the executives responsible
- Engaging legal advisors and defend the rights of the company in Courts of Law and to have custody of the seal of the company.
- Supervising the preparation, review, execution and monitoring of agreements to which the Company is a party.
- Providing the link between the various stakeholders of the Company, saddled with the responsibility of managing stakeholders – regulatory, shareholders and the general public.
- Liaising with relevant Federal Government and Lagos State Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies on project related issues
- Providing and filling of various documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- Responsible for maintenance of books and registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- LLB (Hons.)-2nd Class Upper Division
- L.L.M will be an added advantage
- Membership in the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) is an advantage
- 8-10 years of experience is required.
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Eat’N’Go Limited on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply