|Job Field||Media / Advertising / Branding|
- Establish a digital community framework and strategy, including taxonomy and customer journey mapping.
- Drive adoption and participation in the communities.
- Establish internal buy in for strategy and support.
- Use the communities to uncover GIN advocates and partners, allowing our reference program to scale.
- Develop content calendars, conversations and gamification to build engagement to ensure our strategic partnership program is heard and we are providing valuable content to each stakeholder.
- Manage the recruitment of community members via social media, digital channels and referrals.
- Become the go-to person inside the communities to moderate content, answer community member questions and stimulate activity getting to know the groups and individual participants.
- Track the outcomes of community activities and support the delivery of timely reporting and insights.
- Measuring progress in the community, tracking achievement of KPIâ€™s that produce an ROI for OpenText.
- Develop and execute end-to-end campaigns on paid digital channels, email marketing platforms, and third-party vendors (for content syndication and other digital programs).
- Ensure leads and activities from the campaigns are properly routed to the paid digital team and other stakeholders the sales team
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in any discipline.
- Must be a FEMALE with min of 8 – 10 years cognate experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns across paid social, display, SEM, email marketing and content syndication.
- Experience in performing responsibilities of campaign planning, operations, activation, and analytics.
- Experience with marketing solar power solutions, advertising technologies, and audience management tools.
Salary: N400,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Community and Marketing Manager” as mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates with cognate experience will be shortlisted.