|Job Field||Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain|
Salary: Highly Attractive
Reports To: Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.
- Establish, maintain, and grow customer relationships by engaging customers and learning about their businesses, including their marketing strategy, needs, and prospective added-value.
- Timely accurate contract entry
- Train, coach and direct team members on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation and visual techniques as needed.
- Presentation of marketing strategies and products to customers using working knowledge of commodity market fundamentals and trading principles.
- Managing the logistics surrounding grain origination and merchandising
- Strong communication with fellow merchants and the commercial team regarding local market conditions to build merchandising strategies and identify trading opportunities.
- Sound market knowledge and product-fit.
- Capture commodity price information and product price assessments
- Develop and expand coverage of associated commodities
- Develop, expand and maintain sources and contacts relevant to the market area of coverage
- Building and maintaining a database of customers
- Operating for growth of the company’s brand on the company’s commodity market place.
- Build and maintain in-stock rate, pricing, promotion, and management review.
- Develops and maintains analytics dashboards.
- Closely monitors competitors’ action and develop strategies to grow the company’s market share.
- Regularly evaluate the health of the markets, proffer cross-functional solution(s) to enable struggling markets to succeed.
- Set weekly, monthly and quarterly target and effectively communicate the target to relevant stakeholders.
- Recommend and justify exit from any market (if required).
- Operate in a fast-paced environment, think creatively, analytically, and effectively use data to drive commodity and other strategic decisions.
Skills and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management, Marketing or other related fields.
- Masters’ degree is desirable.
- Broad knowledge of finance or agriculture is essential.
- Experience in commodity merchandising, purchasing or trading.
- Verbal and written skills with the ability to present in a large group setting are desirable.
- Knowledge of merchandising practices and flexible contract pricing methods
- Analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Leadership experience, preferably in managing a large network of partners
- Ability to measure impacts and benchmarks.
- Highly analytical, organized, detailed-oriented, communicative and collaborative.
- Ability to relate to the needs of the growers work with a wide variety of teams and suppliers.
- Experienced with craft, research, data collection, data analysis and financially efficient means of growing the company’s business and profits
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced with dynamic business priorities.
- Leadership experience preferably in managing a large network of partners
- Expertise in Microsoft office suites.
- Project management and financial projections skills
Note: Candidates from India are highly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and highly qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using “Commodity Trading Manager (Expatriate)’’ as the subject of the e-mail.