|Job Field||Medical / Health Care|
- Provide technical, application and clinical support during whole sales process, including pre-sales tendering process;
- Develop, and deliver product application training to end-users and distributor sales team;
- Collect and analyze products’ application and clinical information to understand and meet customer requirements;
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration;
- Collect local target market information and requirements, submit report to HQ sales and marketing team to ensure the products strategy are suitable for the target market.
- Familiar with the professional association group; maintain good relationship with KOL; coordinating with professional association for series of events;
- Deep understanding of OR/ICU business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in medical, human science or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant clinical application working experience in Patient Monitor, Anesthesia or Ventilator products, experience of working in hospital is preferred;
- Strong communication and demonstration skills in English;
- Be able to travel at least 100 days/year in English speaking countries in Africa;
- Self-motivated and good teamwork.
- Good understanding of medical industry; strong presentation and demo skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mindray on www.linkedin.com to apply