TopYouGo is looking for a Client Operations Officer to join their exciting team in the Lagos Office. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of sales and marketing, taking the lead on all client relations and office administration tasks.
About Your New Role
As the Client Operations Officer, you are responsible for assisting the Business Operations Manager & Human Resources Manager in establishing and maintaining client relations & business development. You will also be responsible for the general welfare and management of the office and its environment. You will be the first point of contact for all existing and prospective client’s enquiries. To excel in this role, you will have 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent customer service, client relationship management, client retention, record keeping, reporting, and many more.
- To resolve day to day queries from clients and providing support for routine issues
- To act as a point of contact for client’s enquiries
- To manage phone calls, messages, emails and other ad hoc duties.
- Responsible for lead conversion and client retention
- Required to draft proposals/ quotes which will be sent to leads.
- Assist in boosting monthly sales and performance
- Getting acquainted with all digital marketing terminologies, processes, and the person in charge.
- Keep tab on all sales and project deliveries.
- Maintain employee records according to company rules and policies
- To assist in establishing strong internal & external communication
- To assist senior member of staffs when required
- To participate in all team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Tracking of office stocks/supplies, and placing orders when necessary
- Required to work on Saturdays
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Good telephone manners with excellent customer service
- Good understanding of customer relationship management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to meet deadlines
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Requires little or no supervision
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Strong interest in the organizational growth and development
- Digital Marketing experience will be an added advantage
- Degree in Marketing, communication or any related courses
Remuneration: Salary (₦45,000 – ₦50,000; based on experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TopYouGo on www.topyougo.com to apply