- Class Educators are responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels.
- Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
- Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- We are on the hunt for self-motivated and experienced class educators to join our qualified team of educators.
- You will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development.
- Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.