|Job Field||Education / Teaching Engineering / Technical|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
|Location||Delta State Rivers State|
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Delta
Job Type: Contract
- The job role involves the teaching of Civil Engineering Design using Autodesk’s AUTOCAD, STAADPRO and other design software as may be required.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Civil Engineering
- Autodesk Certified Instructor preferred
- Possession of other professional Civil Engineering certifications will be highly desirable
- Excellent product knowledge and experience AutoCAD, StaadPro, Revit etc.
- Excellent ability to utilize above-mentioned software for Structural Analysis and Design, high rise building designs and highways etc.
- Minimum of Two years experience in a similar role
- Membership of COREN desirable
- Good command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project Applications.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Product knowledge needed to lead courses in an Instructional setting
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and other current Civil Engineering Design tools
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] , [email protected] with the Job Title e.g. “Civil Engineering Design Instructor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.