|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
- The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the overseeing and coordination of work on the construction site.
The duties of the Civil Engineering include yet are not restricted to:
- Work with superintendents and foremen to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with site construction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Confer with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Monitor requisition supplies and materials to complete project.
- Organizing contractors including carpenters, electricians, plumbers and painters to carry out building tasks.
- Ensuring proper finishing of all construction projects
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Must be a graduate of Civil Engineering
- Must have at least 8 years post NYSC experience as a Civil Engineer
- Must have Contracting and Site Management experience
- Structural engineering experience will be an added bonus.
- Must be a Lagos resident
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Ability to check that work performed is of the required standard
- Strong, fit and healthy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the email.