|Job Field||Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant|
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Cinema Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall financial success of the cinema. You will be responsible for making sure health and safety regulations are adhered to by every member of staff, the day to day control of cinema activities and the driver of exceptional cinema experience for its esteemed customers.
- Key aspects of the job include: Taking ownership of the daily cinema operations, Implementing Strategies to improve gross margins, mentoring team members to deliver a best in class service and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong strategic, leadership and management skills with a strong focus on results
- Excellent relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within set tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Atleast 4 years Experience working in a cinema /entertainment environment and 2 years in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] with position and Location i.e Cinema Manager/Ikeja as subject of the email.