- Must possess first degree in Mathematical Sciences and at least, a Master’s degree in Information Technology, Systems Science, Computer Engineering, Change Management or related disciplines, and with not less than ten (10) years of increasingly international technical work experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience
- Must have substantial managerial experience in formulating, planning, leading, directing, and controlling a complex and highly technical IT functions, preferably in a university or related organization
- Must have experience of driving innovation and change within a University environment.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of emerging and relevant technologies, trends, methodologies, and resource management principles
- Must have solid knowledge of network security issues.
- Must have experience loading change in a distributed information technology environment, in addition to experience in leading IT strategic planning and managing technical teams
- Must have ability to establish and maintain partnerships, negotiate with ITvendors and manage relationships
- Must have wide range of in-depth technical understanding across ITdisciplines
- Must demonstrate ability to understand the structure, operations, strategic objectives, regulatory issues and cultural environment of academia in relation to information technologies.
- Must have evidence of in debt understanding of General Data Protection Regulations and Quality Assurance.
The salary attached to this post is CONTISS 15.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to: [email protected] , [email protected] In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences,
Umuagwo, Imo State.
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers and Zoom Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF. All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, Chinedu Oguaghamba Graduate / Research Assistant).
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Zoom Ids.