|Job Field||Security / Intelligence|
|Location||Akwa Ibom State|
We are a highly reputable logistics company looking to engage the services of a Chief Security Officer to join our team.
The CSO must be a retired police/military officer and would be responsible for coordinating all rescue operations, intercepting illegal activities of our truck drivers and resolving all transitional issues. He/She would also be responsible for supervising the monitoring team nationwide.
Key Functions of the Role
- Planning and developing the overall operational security strategy.
- Creating, implementing and communicating security policies and procedures to his team
- Monitoring drivers’ activities while on the road
- Coordinating rescue activities.
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations and policies by drivers.
- Identifying and keeping records of delivery diversions
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate action
- Any other tasks related to the role as assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc
- Minimum of 15 years working experience.
- Retired police or Army officer not less than the rank of ASP or Equivalent.
- Detailed understanding of the operational aspects of haulage and logistics
- Excellent documentation skills and use of collaboration tools.
- Must be agile and have physical stamina
- Must possess a high level of integrity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.