- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence across the organization.
- Your primary goal will be to increase our organization’s productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
- You will advise the CEO on key operational insights as well as provide coaching to employees.
- Produce annual operation forecasting report and strategy
- Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations
- Identify new market opportunities to accelerate growth
- Present operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research
Operational Excellence & Strategy Execution:
- Drives the strategy execution in both primary & secondary value chains of the company Conducts profitability analysis
- Drives large scale expansion into different segments of Diagnostics business (pathology, radiology, and cardiology) in different geographies within and outside Nigeria.
- Oversee all external and internal reporting ensuring the integrity and timeliness of all reported figures.
- Use insightful commentaries to help all stakeholders understand the financial performance of the Company and to inform and drive the decision making of the management.
Operational Cost Management:
- Costing functions include determining actual costs of providing AML various services, scrutinizing associated company expenses, analyzing profitability and preparing the company budget on Opex and Capex, with the support of FC.
- Handle all pricing decisions in operations.
- Drives company inbound & outbound samples logistics and analysis framework though Head, logistics
- Contribute a benchmark EBIDTA with cost control, efficiency & wastage reduction.
Operational Planning and Analysis:
- Responsible for preparation, execution and monitoring of company Annual Operating Plans & Profit forecast
- Engagement with budget holder
- Budget performance management
- Tracking KPIs for all divisions on structured measurable mode
Reporting and Control:
- Coordinating & presenting MR (monthly report) for all centres to the Board through CEO.
- Support the CEO in the development and management of the business P&L
- Finance reporting for the CEO
Coordination with Regional Business Head:
- Liaise with the RBH for seamless operations in their centres
- Manage SLAs of all outsourced operations in each centre
- Track all KPIs for the operation team on the structured measurable mode
- Develop a deep understanding of all the businesses to ensure optimal support is provided.
- Build a forward-looking, strategic and commercially focused Business Partnering Team
- Agree and manage Service Level Agreements with the Business.
- Define and maintain Company financial Policies and Procedures
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance in respect of all financial aspects of the business.
- Implement and maintain internal controls according to international best practice.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance in respect of all operational aspects of the business.
- Oversee all operation mode of operation align with appropriate State, National & International regulatory requirements.
Core Operational / Technical Competencies:
- Logical Thinking
- P&L control
- Industry knowledge
- Employee management techniques
- Lean & Six Sigma Operational excellence.
- Smart Work attitude
Experience, Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a C.O.O, at least 3 years in the industry
- Medical or Para Medical with preferably MHA from a world-class institute
- Strategic focus and forward-looking, experienced in diagnostic business partnering with CEOs to develop and deliver business strategies.
- Familiar with operational processes, procedures and policies.
- Strong people management skills.
- Detailed understanding of operational risk management in ref to machine, method and manpower.
- Experienced in building high performing operation functions
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable leadership skills with the ability to provide clear, direct and authoritative direction to others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- 5-7 years’ of executive experience
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to manage time, prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Afriglobal Group on www.linkedin.com to apply