- Are you an experienced CIO or have 5 years minimum experience in information technology and data management?
- Do you have previous experience in the finTech, cryptocurrency or startup industries? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- Our client, an American based remote company, is looking to hire a Chief Information Officer (CIO) located within Nigeria, to join their exciting remote team. They are the number one bitcoin start-up in Africa, who provide cryptocurrency to the masses across Africa and the Middle East.
- As a Chief Information Officer (CIO) you will make an extremely high impact on a small, fast scaling team.
- You’ll have the ability to help build a product used by thousands of people with taking full ownership of the product.
- Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated with an entrepreneurial and business development background who are eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs. Previous experience within starts up, fintech, cryptocurrency or business development are highly essential for this role.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- Proven experience as CIO or 5 years minimum experience in information technology and data management
- Previous experience within the Fintech, start-up or a cryptocurrency/bitcoin
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Black Pen Recruitment on blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com to apply.