We are looking to recruit a CEO for a client that is into publishing of newspaper titles and commercial printing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide direction and leadership on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop a clearly defined and compelling strategy for the company’s future and ensure implementation of the company’s roadmap.
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
- Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Grow the asset base of the company exponentially in the medium/long term.
- Strong in marketing and market understanding.
- Deepen and propagate the brand to a household name/create positive perception.
- Deliver appreciable wealth consistency.
- Minimum educational level – Bachelor’s Degree with a track record of progressively taking on senior roles, with a Master’s Degree.
- Minimum requisite experience: 16 – 20 years working experience in Banking, FMCG or other field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte on apply.workable.com to apply