- Assists the Catering Manager in all catering activities from the kitchen to delivery into the aircraft.
- Prepares Daily, Weekly and Monthly Inventory List for the Catering Department activities
- Ensures the adherence to standard operating manual/procedures for food safety standard.
- Ensures the standard quality assurance program is in the Catering Department.
- Follows up on vendors and suppliers to ensure that inventories are always in place
- Ensures safety and proper maintenance of catering equipment
- Provides strong support to the Line Manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- BSc, HND or OND in Catering & Hotel Management, Food & Nutrition, Home Economics or any other discipline.
- 1-5 years cumulative aviation catering experience required.
- Experience in Airline Catering Services will be an added advantage
- NCAA recognized Certification in Catering.
- Strong culinary skills & good record keeping skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.