|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Raising of receipts
- Raising of sales invoices
- System matching of receipts & invoices in the orion erp software
- Keeping records of cash and bank receipt issued daily in the cashier register
- Reconciliation of system receipts with cashier register
- Lodgment of cash sales to the bank
- Reconciliation of invoices, receipts & tellers
- Collation of invoices, receipts & tellers and sending to the branch accountant on a daily basis
- Signing-off reconciled cashier register with the accountant & manager
- Sending of reconciled copy of cashier register to the auditor
- Keeping record of postdated cheques in the prescribed format, submit report weekly to credit control
- B.Sc. / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SIMS Nigeria Limited on www.simscareers.com.ng to apply