|Job Field||Medical / Health Care|
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- The Successful candidate is required to have strong clinical skills.
- She/he will be expected to have extensive general cardiology knowledge and experience and specialist interests would be encouraged to support expansion initiatives.
- She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as a Physician (FWACP, FRCP, US BC/BE or equivalent)
- Registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing license
- Advance Training in Specialized Procedures will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 2 years experience preferred
- Teaching experience/willingness to teach
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Strong leadership skills to ensure the development of world-class Cardiology Unit and motivate staff towards goal
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Research Opportunities
- Stability in an organization with almost 3 decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter (quoting Job Title in Subject) and a CV to: [email protected]