|Job Field||Customer Care|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
Department: Call Centre Operation
- The Call Centre Manager operates at a business unit level and takes their instructions from the Business Unit Manager.
- The primary responsibility of the Call Centre Manager is to support the performance of day to day operational activities for Call Centre functions and they provide leadership to a group of senior Operations Specialists on the operational management of the business, ensuring delivery of contractual obligations.
- Implement operations in line with the regional operational procedures and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall business and company policies and objectives.
- Establish performance goals, allocate resources and assess the policies of senior management to ensure that client SLA’s and contractual agreements are met.
- Establish, build and maintain successful working relationships with clients and manage their escalations and complaints.
- Ensure sustained and profitable growth throughout the contractual lifecycle and establish and manage an operational budget.
- Effectively manage a team of Operations Specialists, their resources, development and overall performance.
- Produce and distribute reports to relevant stakeholders highlighting key metrics to support decision making.
Implement operational procedures:
- The Call Centre Manager ensures the implementation of operations in line with regional operational procedures.
- They ensure that all the necessary operational policies, procedures and processes are clearly documented, regularly reviewed and cascaded throughout the operation.
- They direct the execution of operating policies to support overall business and company policies and objectives, including adherence to corporate standards and directing performance improvement plans.
- They identify areas of improvement in systems and process that operation within the center and plan, design and implement actions within the business protocols.
Ensure performance management:
- Call Centre Managers establish performance goals, allocates resources and assesses the policies of senior management within the business unit.
- They set operational and/or performance goals for each team which are aggressive, achievable and linked to long term goals.
- They ensure the delivery of operational performance against contractual requirements and implements new operational services that relate to the achievement of client satisfaction.
- They ensure that the required metrics and measures are in place and monitored to provision the management of the client SLA and contractual agreements.
- These individuals are excellent at establishing building and maintaining successful working relationships with clients and ensure that all client engagements are managed professionally.
- They manage client escalations and complaints and ensure operational delivery is in line with contractual obligations.
- They participate in and provide input into calibration sessions regarding the customer experience and facilitate regular client satisfaction reviews with the client, identifying areas for client satisfaction improvement and confirming strategic alignment.
- They take responsibility for the ongoing support of the operation to ensure sustained and profitable growth throughout the contractual lifecycle.
- They contribute to the establishment of an operational budget and manage and administer budget allocation.
- The Call Centre Manager acts as people manager for Operations Specialists within the business unit and takes responsibility for the operational management of the team.
- He/she ensures the full utilization of resources and provides leadership and motivates employees towards the fulfilment of the organization’s mission.
- To achieve this, the Call Centre Manager coaches and develops individuals in the team and takes the lead in critical situations.
- He/she manages work activities and ensures successful completion of processes.
- These individuals ensure that all human resources policies and procedures are observed and implemented.
- They contribute to the development and distribution of the relevant internal and external reports in line with business unit requirements.
- They analyze business data and identify and highlight trends to the management team and take the relevant action, as and when required.
- These individuals review current reporting tools and suggest improvements to meet the management information requirements of the business unit.
- They ensure that an account audit trail is kept and that the required change controls are in place.
- These individuals are action-orientated and proactive and are flexible in their approach to operational management.
- They display excellent planning and organizing ability and set an example for customer service.
- They display excellent people management and leadership skills coupled with the technical expertise to remain actively involved in the day to day operational activities of the business area.
- They have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can work effectively in a team environment.
- At least 5 – 8 years’ work experience.
- At least 6 years Call Centre operations management experience
- Call Centre Management / Business Qualification preferred
Key skills and competencies:
- Possess a good understanding of Call Centre operations and business policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant legislation and service level agreements.
- Display action orientation and a proactive approach.
- Display excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility in approach to operational management.
- Display sound knowledge of business strategic processes.
- Demonstrate good technical expertise.
- Display good verbal and written communication ability.
- Display excellent planning and organizing ability.
- Possess the ability to compile and maintain a budget.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above stated closing date will be automatically rejected.