- Place and receive calls from customers
- Ensure timely resolution of customer challenges regarding products/services
- Resolve customer complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Maintain professional demeanour in the resolution of issues at all times
- B.Sc. / HND in any discipline
- A minimum of one year experience in a call centre set-up
- Must be fluent in speaking Pidgin
- Experience in receiving and making inbound & outbound calls to customers.
- Adept listening skills
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy and timely response to calls
- Great Verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail. E.g. “Call Centre Executive (Pidgin)”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.