Job ID: JR02274
Location: Lagos Depot
- Positions holder’s retain and strengthen key client relationships. Activities include:
- Planning and strategising to retain and expand current key accounts.
- Ensuring high-quality customer service and issue resolution in order to retain current clients.
- Client engagement activities, including identifying client business requirements and preparing proposals and quotations.
- Establish Global relationships with Key clients for projects or rental customers.
- Specialist / senior professional in a job area with extensive relevant, job based experience. Focuses on policy and business plan implementation for short-term results (1 year or less).
- May set goals and objectives for team members for the achievement of operational / Job Family Group results. Manages projects and processes that are moderately complex with little oversight
- Responsible for identifying, developing and acquiring customers.
- Monitor, control and achieve sales revenue volumes against budgeted targets, monitor forecast and other sales management information.
- Creates and executes specific plans to identify opportunities that drive market/customer penetration.
- Assist in direct selling to deliver sales goals, negotiating contracts, initiating proposals and closing deals.
- Responsible for annual development of sales & marketing budget and plan in coordination with company budget and strategy.
- Spend majority of time targeting, developing and maintaining favourable relationship with new and existing national accounts that are in alignment with personal and company goals and strategies.
- Identify, negotiate and manage strategic relationships.
- Evaluate customer needs, develop customer relationships and implement sales strategies to progress customer relationships.
- Assist with education of sales team, regarding sector or national account opportunities, and how best to optimise revenues.
- Mentor and / or coach local sales representatives in approach and technique as needed.
- Heighten the profile of the company in its markets by building and creating recognition as an industry leader in innovation and progressive product solutions.
- University Degree
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Aggreko Plc on aggreko.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.