The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Overseeing day to day operations of the bureau de change
- Work on various initiatives with management, to control costs or generate new streams of income
- Risk management: Identify and analyze risks and put contingencies in place
- Ensure operational effectiveness (i.e. equipment, processes, forms, rules, etc)
- Timely preparation of reports, and ad-hoc reports requested by management
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Quick, accurate, courteous and efficient customer service
- Accurate handling of cash
- Adhering to quality standards in terms of documentation and processing
- Balance cash and transactions daily and report any variances
- Engage in the buying and selling of foreign exchange from/to CBN (weekly Bid), Banks (Autonomous), and end-users or any other source.
- Ensure compliance in the dealings of purchase and sale of foreign exchange
- Ensure safety precautionary measures are observed when moving foreign exchange either in time of purchase or sale.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements in rendering the stipulated returns (daily and monthly) to regulatory bodies.
- Review profit and Loss Account at the branch level monthly.
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Banking, Accounting
- Previous experience operating a Bureau de change
- Minimum 5 years post NYSC experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nobleserve Capital Management Limited on www.linkedin.com to apply